Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to clone and keep sync of issues between projects

Hey!

I need to share issues betwwen projects. I could use the automation to clone the issue, but I'm not being able to keep it sync. I'd like that any changes made in one project is also reflected in the other one, like really sharing the same issue

3 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Mark Segall
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 17, 2022

Hi @Raabe Tatiane Barbosa _DHL Supply Chain_ - It's not the cleanest, but you could do something like this:

• TRIGGER: Issue Updated
  • BRANCH: linked issues (your link type)
    • ACTION: Edit Issue
      • Select all of the fields you wish to copy and set to copy from trigger issue
0 votes
Matthias Gaiser _K15t_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 17, 2022

@Raabe Tatiane Barbosa _DHL Supply Chain_ I've seen that you've posted the same question here as well.

I kindly ask you to not duplicate content so that the people answering questions here don't waste time when they answer a question which is already answered somewhere else.

0 votes
Curt Holley
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 17, 2022

Hi @Raabe Tatiane Barbosa _DHL Supply Chain_ 

If sharing, is there any reason not to just use the one issue, but visualise it/them across both projects via a board with an appropriate filter query?

Saves the complexity of duplication and automation, as well as ensuring a single source of truth.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events