• Give kudos
  • Received
  • Given

Leaderboard

• Global

Trophy case

Kudos (beta program)

Kudos logo

You've been invited into the Kudos (beta program) private group. Chat with others in the program, or give feedback to Atlassian.

View group

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Xray Cloud integration with TestNG framework

Has anyone integrated the TestNG framework with Xray Cloud instance. If yes, could you please share the link to the demo project. I could only find the sample code for the xray server version

1 comment

Hi @Kaushik MR , the integration is the same. How are you submiting the results back to Xray? Aren't you using one the the CI plugins (e.g. for Bamboo, Jenkins) that Xray provides? Or do you want to do it directly from maven?

Hi Sergio, Thanks for your reply.

I want to push the testng results directly from Maven.

Hi @Kaushik MR ,

the current version of the maven plugin unfortunately doesn't yet support Xray on Jira Cloud.

I've created a suggestion in our backlog; please review and vote on it:

https://jira.xpand-it.com/browse/XRAYMAVEN-8

Meanwhile, I've detailed a working workaround; you can see the details of it on the comment of the previous issue. You may need to adapt it slightly to your needs (e.g. testng endpoint and the arguments you need to pass).

Regards,

Sergio

Comment

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Jira Automation

Announcing the Jira automation template library!

Hi all,  After many months of work, I am delighted to announce the launch of the Jira Automation Template Library!  The Template Library is a new website dedicated to all things Jira au...

767 views 17 21
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you