Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

An unofficial ACE

Due to restrictions where I work, I am unable to set up an official Atlassian group and host Atlassian events.  Long before I found out about the ACE Leaders I had developed a large Atlassian user group at my company.  We meet once a month and discuss all things Jira, Jira Service Management, and Confluence.  The group has provided a monthly forum to share ideas, ask questions and gather insights from others.  We have also had leads from other units present and share with the group how they are using the tools to be successful.  My favorite meeting to date was when one of the units shared how they were using Confluence to better collaborate and document the products they were producing for their customers.  They had created a very robust solution that allowed for internal collaboration coupled with Jira to move work along with more efficiently.  It also provided a single point of reference about the product post-publication.  The customer was also brought into the process and this allowed for better communication and transparency on the project. 

My dream ACE would be on a tropical island where everyone could relax and dream up new ways to use the Atlassian products we own. 

Even though I am not officially an ACE and do not hold ACE events our small user group of around 50+ continues to share and collaborate together to improve how we use our tools thus making our company a better place to work.

2 comments

Comment

Bridget
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
August 11, 2021

A tropical island sounds nice! I hear there's a great ACE chapter in Mallorca... 

Jose Luis Gaitan
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 10, 2021

The link for the ACE chapter in Palma de Mallorca

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Palma-de-Mallorca/gh-p/palma

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events