Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Team 2021 AMA with Bala Venkatrao and Maggie Roney

Hey Atlassian Community!

Bala and Maggie just gave a talk, Scaling innovation with Atlassian Enterprise, at Team 2021. 

You have until Tuesday, May 4th to ask this power team anything about Atlassian's latest investments in Cloud or Data Center! If you don't have a question, drop your #1 takeaway from their session in the comments below. 

4 comments

Comment

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 28, 2021

I am thankful for the enhancements that have come for User Management. We just deployed Atlassian Access for better security and time saving provisioning. 

Like # people like this
Maggie
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 28, 2021

Thanks @John FunkWe are just as excited and we're looking forward to hearing more about your adoption of Access!

Like # people like this
Laura Holton _ACE Rotterdam_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 28, 2021

I thoroughly enjoyed this session from start to finish, very engaging and interesting for organisations looking to scale innovation on an Enterprise level!

Like # people like this
Daniel Ebers
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 6, 2021

my #1 takeaway: Cloud offerings helped so many companies to a huge extent overcome the challenges they faced in 2020.

I was happy to hear that Atlassian continues to invest in key topics like scale/performance and security/compliance.

The mentioned goal that scale does not need to be a concern any longer is surely challenging by background technical means - but it will be a huge leap ahead for huge customers.
I feel the journey is on the right way - happy to be a part of it!

Like # people like this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events