Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JIRA Align or Agile Hive

RAJADURAI ARUNASALAM October 8, 2021

Hi Team, Anyone please share your expertise in using JIRA Align or Agile Hive for your agile journey. Thanks

3 comments

Comment

Theresa McFarlane October 8, 2021

We used Jira Align at a large investment bank I worked at. They were using the spotify model and SAFe there and used it to measure corp initatives and team velocity/productivity.

Is there something specific you are looking for?

Like # people like this
RAJADURAI ARUNASALAM October 15, 2021

Thank you

Like Theresa McFarlane likes this
Theresa McFarlane October 25, 2021

You are welcome

Dave Liao
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 9, 2021

@RAJADURAI ARUNASALAM welcome!

I'd take a look at the Jira Align group on Community: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Align/ct-p/jira-align 

Like Marjorie likes this
Peter Weingärtner October 11, 2021

Hi @RAJADURAI ARUNASALAM ,

I'm from Seibert Media. We have developed Agile Hive, so I can try to hook you up with a customer of ours for an exchange. We are also proud to promote Jira Align as the leading solution in the context. Both tools are quite different in their approach, main target groups, flexibility and functionality, so it is very much a matter of what you would like to achieve, where you are at in your agile journey, where you are headed etc.

Feel free to get in touch, e.g. for a high level comparison as a quick orientation.

Like # people like this
RAJADURAI ARUNASALAM October 15, 2021

Thank you Peter. Would you able to spent 30 mins to 60 mins sessions with our Agile CoP consultants?

Peter Weingärtner October 15, 2021

Sure Rajadurai, gladly so. Please feel free to find a calendar-slot that suits your colleagues at https://seibert.biz/scalingagile-call 

Like Dave Liao likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events