Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Atlassian Partner Program - Not answering

rodrigo.pinto January 10, 2022

Hi,

Do you guys have any clue on how to enter the Atlassian Partner Program?

I made my application at Join the Atlassian Solution Partner Program | Atlassian. A couple of days after I got a welcome email and no more contact so far. I emailed contactchannel@atlassian.com many times but no answers since April 30th, 2021.

I have the 2 certifications required to be a Certified Individual.
And I still don't have access to the Atlassian Enablement Academy.
If I'm lacking any of the requirements to enter the Program, I would work really hard to do it.

But the worst part is not having any answers on my application and staying blind on how to move forward. 

Does anyone have a clue on how to solve this?

2 answers

Suggest an answer

1 vote
Raphael Ribordy May 10, 2023

Hello,

I'm facing the same issue : no answer from contactchannel@atlassian.com since about one month.  

Should we instead contact some Chanel Manager ? Located in Switzerland.

Thank you for your help

0 votes
Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
January 10, 2022

@rodrigo.pinto I will find someone to help, let me track down the right person!

rodrigo.pinto January 12, 2022

Oh, nice.

Super thank you.

Vlad Cavalcanti
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 29, 2022

@Rodrigo_Pinto Can you please indicate what country you are located? We will then assign the right contact for your application.

Tamanna Godara
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
March 29, 2022

We got an update that Atlassian team is working with them. 

Abbas Ali May 30, 2022

Hi  @Vlad Cavalcanti @Monique vdB @Tamanna Godara 

Applied to join the partner program but haven't heard back. Is there anyone who can help in providing the status of the application. The application was made April 18th and I had also sent a follow up email to contactchannel@atlassian.com but haven't received any response. Would appreciate if anyone can help out on the status of the application.Location is Canada.

Thanks!

Like # people like this
Petr Sýkora January 31, 2023

Hello @Vlad Cavalcanti @Monique vdB @Tamanna Godara ,

I am having the same issue. I applied to join the program in October and haven't heard anything back since then. 

I would realy appreciate if some one could help me to move it forward. Our company is based in the Czech Republic.

Thanks!

Darline Auguste
Community Manager
February 6, 2023

Hi @Petr Sýkora, looking into this for you internally and will circle back as soon as I know more!

Like Shannon S likes this
Darline Auguste
Community Manager
February 6, 2023

Circling back, @Petr Sýkora - our Channel Manager for the Czech Republic, Yana Kunakbaeva, has confirmed that she's replied to you!

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events