cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community - Quarterly view - bug ?

Nicolas Grossi
Banned
June 19, 2024

Does anyone knows why my user appears twice in this view ?

Nicolas

Screen Shot 2024-06-19 at 11.18.46.png 

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Kristian Klima
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 19, 2024

As far as I remember, there was always a specially formatted line at the bottom (in my case) of the Quarterly board showing the points in addition to one's name in the chart. It does appear briefly when opening the dashboard but then disappears quickly upon scrolling.

I think the ideas is to show the leaders AND your score. 

Chrome:

2024-06-19_18-10-28.png

Nicolas Grossi
Banned
June 19, 2024

@Kristian Klima @Peter Van de Voorde It is ok when "the user" has not reach the amount of points to be identified as leader, but when "the user" has reached the minimal points why it is displayed twice : your points and also your points "in the queue". ?

Nicolas

Kristian Klima
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 19, 2024

@Nicolas Grossi 

I think everybody is in the chart 'twice', you just happen to see both entries in a single window.

2024-06-19_18-27-28.gif

Like Nicolas Grossi likes this
3 votes
Peter Van de Voorde
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 19, 2024

Hey @Nicolas Grossi ,

I have the same issue, I believe it's a bug in the kudos listing and that this <div> should actually be at the top of the listing, like this:

Screenshot 2024-06-19 at 10.39.51.png

I went into the Firefox developer tools to move the 2 <div> sections and now it looks nicer.

@Monique vdB is this something for your team to tackle?

Cheers,
Pete

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events