Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Introducing new ways of finding teams

Hi all at Atlassian community 👋

We are happy to share with you that we made it easier to browse and find Atlassian products. You told us(https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRACLOUD-76474) that you wanted to be able to see all Atlassian teams in your instances and we built it!

What improvements did we make?

New experience

🆕 A new dedicated search page just for teams! Here you can:

• Browse all the teams in your organisation

• Find all the teams you or your colleagues are in with a new member filter

To navigate to this new page, start with the top navigation menu: Teams -> Search people and teams -> Browse all teams

d964b7bb-66db-4306-956c-e98de5de8e55.gif

In Search people and teams, you can now see all the teams you are a part of and Your teams. Previously we set a hard limit on how many teams we showed to users.

e615d551-e958-42f0-86bd-4b1c978d6bc0.gif

In your personal profile you can also now see all of the teams you are a part of, whereas previously we cut it off at a certain number of teams.

756462fd-1d5b-48fe-b869-bd25065e2ba7 (1) (1).gif

We will be bringing many more enhancements to Atlassian Teams in the coming months. In the meantime, we cannot thank you enough for the continued support and look forward to hearing your feedback along the way!

3 comments

Jimi Wikman
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 13, 2023

It is starting to become more of a teams hub, which is great...I just wonder how will I use this in the different projects, roadmaps and perhaps most importantly...how can I sue this for planning purposes?

Any plans to add any form of individual time management for the teams, or is it all just team based?

Will this be a system field so I can assign or tag teams to tasks?

Like • # people like this
Jimi Wikman
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 13, 2023

...and of course I want to say thank you to the team that have worked on making this improvement because regardless if I have questions about teams, this is DEFINITELY a step in the right direction.

So, virtual cake from me and a high five or an approving nod to each of the team members.

Like • # people like this
Yerbol Nisanbayev
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 13, 2023

Hi @Jimi Wikman

Thank you for the cake 🎂, will share it with the team :) 

We are working on making teams more useful for our customers. The closest next thing coming our will be having Teams as a custom field so that you will be able to assign Teams to your issues in Jira. Read more about that here !

Like • Andy Gladstone likes this

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events