Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Jira server to cloud Upgrade

Suman Kulkarni April 16, 2019

Hello,

We are interested in upgrading from Jira server to cloud and looking cloud for a storage of 310 GB(thats the current size)

Is this an option?

From what I have gathered,there is a limit of 250 GB for Jira cloud ,what will happen if we exceed this limit?

Is there a contact person that I could reach out to discuss this further?

Thanks,

Suman

1 answer

Suggest an answer

0 votes
Maren
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 16, 2019

Hi Suman,

Thanks for reaching out. As you saw, there's currently a 250 GB limit in Jira Cloud, however, as per our storage policy, that limit isn't currently enforced:

What will happen if I exceed my storage limit?

Storage limits in Cloud are not currently enforced. We are revising our storage policy in Cloud and will roll out more options for purchasing additional storage, along with enforcing the limits, sometime in 2019. We will notify you in advance before we roll out these changes.

If your Atlassian Cloud products exceed the storage limit, your instance will not be suspended, except in extreme circumstances, and we will not remove any data. If you exceed your storage limit by a small amount, and you're storing acceptable types of data, your products will continue to work.

As noted, we plan to offer more flexibility with storage limits later this year to better accommodate customers in your situation.

Best wishes,

Maren

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events