cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

T&C vs. Responsible Technology Principles

jeff.sutton
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
July 13, 2023

Hello,

I'm wondering if somebody can clarify seemingly conflicting statements from the Atlassian Intelligence T&C and the Responsible Technology Principles.

Specifically, in the T&C it mentions:

To the extent you have any right, title, or interest in Input or Output, you grant us a worldwide, perpetual license to access, use, process, copy, distribute, perform, export, and display, Input and Output in connection with improving Atlassian Intelligence, consistent with the Atlassian Trust Center

But in the Principles (much more comforting):

The data you submit and the responses you receive are used only to serve your experience. They are not used to train models across customers or shared between customers.

The T&C is concerning and I'm wondering if we can get clarification around it (and if it's possible to opt out).

Thanks!

4 comments

Comment

Robert Rodrigues July 19, 2023

I also would like clarity on this, and have reached out to support and the email intelligence@atlassian.com as given in the email.

Melissa Miller
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 19, 2023

Hi Robert, If you have not already received a response from support, please see the Atlassian Intelligence Trust Center to understand how we may use data for Atlassian Intelligence.

Best

Melissa

Melissa Miller
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 19, 2023

Hi Jeff, thank you for reaching out. Please see the Atlassian Intelligence Trust Center to understand how we may use data for Atlassian Intelligence.

Best

Melissa

Robert Rodrigues July 20, 2023

Hi Melissa,

Given we've read these already and are seeking the wording to be clarified. Are you able to advise on what the wording explicitly implies regarding how our input would be used, please?

Robert Rodrigues August 1, 2023

Keen to get an answer. @Melissa Miller  could you please assist or escalate. its been over 10 days now. Thanks

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events