Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Jira and AI

Jamie Edmondson August 14, 2023

I've used Open AI (ChatGPT) to ask some basic questions around Jira in the past; however, with the historical limitation in the current version of ChatGPT, its not a good go-to for asking questions like you can in Atlassian Community. I'm curious to know if there are any tools like this available for Jira right now? I believe I saw a post by someone earlier today referencing JSM, but I am more interested in Jira Software and Confluence. 

1 comment

Comment

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 14, 2023

Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

Not yet.  OpenAI is a LLM and generative model which means it relies on a vast range of data that is simply wrong when it comes to specific systems.  It's fine in general, but it it is not an expert system, and when it comes to the use of specific software such as Jira, it will fail because it is not an expert system.  The community has removed a couple of thousand answers given by AI because they are simply wrong.

Atlassian, and some of their partners, are trying to get AI into their system, but it it is very much a work in progress at the moment.

Like Jamie Edmondson likes this
Jamie Edmondson August 15, 2023

Thanks for the response. I think a lot of organizations are facing that same struggle in other platforms as well. Atlassian will get there I'm sure!

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events