Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[AI answers in Jira Service Management] Welcome to beta!

Hello and welcome to the private community group for Atlassian Intelligence! I’m Jensen Fleming, the Product Manager for Atlassian Intelligence answers in Jira Service Management.

AI answers in Jira Service Management allows your virtual agent to automatically generate a response to help requests using information in your knowledge base and deflect issues from being opened. When employees ask the virtual agent a question in Slack, Atlassian Intelligence searches across your linked knowledge base articles to quickly answer their question – without needing to create an intent. Learn more here.

AI Answers.png

As we continue to develop the product, shape its direction, and iron out kinks during the beta, we need your input! With that in mind, this space is the place to ask questions, share thoughts/feelings/feedback and discuss the new functionality with myself and the product team. Whatever you have to say – we want to hear it.

While this group will be used to discuss a variety of Atlassian Intelligence features as they become available, posts from myself will be focused on this feature specifically. Keep an eye out for posts from me and updates from the team soon.

Cheers,
Jensen Fleming | Product Manager, AI answers for Jira Service Management

6 comments

Comment

Will Le July 13, 2023

Great and exciting features team and thank you for adding our instance to Confluence editor AI. We are already seeing the benefits for our use cases. Please consider adding us in for the answers for AI answers in JSM. 

Jensen Fleming
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 18, 2023

@Will Le  -- If you can sign these disclosures we can get you added to the Virtual Agent (which includes AI Answers): https://www.atlassian.com/software/jira/service-management/virtual-agent-beta-privacy-disclosures

Like # people like this
Will Le July 19, 2023

Thanks for the response @Jensen Fleming

I'm assuming based on the details in the disclosure that this feature at this stage is only compatible with Slack and not MS Teams? If so, any ETA if MS Teams will be included into the beta at some point? 

Jensen Fleming
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 7, 2023

Hi @Wil Apologies for the delay! I missed this message. You are correct, this beta is only for Slack at this time. I don't have a timeline I can currently share for MS teams, but you can follow along here: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSDCLOUD-12279

Like # people like this
Niklas Sinander March 5, 2024

We are using Jira ServiceDesk since many years (now Jira Service Management), supported by a knowledge base in Confluence.
If I understand correctly you are bringing Atlassian Intelligence to Slack and later MS Teams but not for Jira?
We do not use Slack or MS Teams but would like this to be available in from within Jira.

Are there any plans for this?

Niklas Sinander March 25, 2024

Thanks for your answers @Jensen Fleming 

My question was probably not clear, I would like to know if there are any plans for providing Atlassian Intelligence functionality to generate answers based on one or many Confluence knowledge bases to JSM? And when we can expect this.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events