Create
cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

✨ Sherif-sclusive: Atlassian Intelligence Updates (May)

94 comments

Comment

Sherif Mansour
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 25, 2024

@Graham Twine sorry to say there are no plans for the foreseeable future for AI coming to data centre. Many reasons behind this but main issue is largely the complexity around the many models being used, continuous change in this space. But to set expectations early, I like to be very transparent. No plans in sight. Hope this is useful context for you, sorry! 

@Mirek Not quite in an infinite loop, but it uses the knowledge to derive answers. So the more content in this example, the more it can "affirm" its confidence (or lack of confidence) in an answer. One of the features I'd love for us to get in is some sort of confidence-level indicator at some point.

Like β€’ # people like this
Tomasz Kowalczyk
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 5, 2024

That looks interesting, can't wait to start using it. 

Like β€’ # people like this
Rishabh Jhawar
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 13, 2024

Finding chart templates AI is amazing. I have seen a lot of people not using charts just because it's just too much to find the right template.

Like β€’ Kelly Stocker likes this
Guanglin Zhang _XDevPod_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
August 15, 2024

πŸ™Œ

Like β€’ Kelly Stocker likes this
Tomislav Tobijas
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 20, 2024

A lot of cool features here ✨
Definitely need to carve out some spare time to dive deeper into AI.

Josh Costella
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 22, 2024

I'm really interested to see Atlassian Intelligence hopefully get rolled out in the admin & governance areas. That would have major positive impacts across the board and help customers better manage their instances. 

Ncumisa Booi August 27, 2024

Looking forward to the course all things AI end on intelligence.

Petr Fučík September 10, 2024

Great that you've considered the feedback on Virtual Agent and are continuing to develop the Jira Service Management Help Center.

Of course, the free course on AI is a nice bonus, thanks for that :-)

Natalya Ozhigova September 16, 2024

AI summaries to smart links is really great feature!

Thanks

Cas Renooij September 23, 2024

It's great what AI can be used for. It really helps prevent forgetting steps in various projects of procedures. 
Works for me !

Mike Maurer September 23, 2024

Insights and Summary make reading much easier.

Petr Fučík September 24, 2024

The virtual agent theme for JSM and the possibility to use it in the portal is great for the efficiency of people's work!

Teresa_DevSamurai
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 24, 2024

That's great! Thank you for the update

Stephen_Lugton
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 24, 2024

So long and Thanks for all the fish updates

Marcus Jacobs September 27, 2024

Easy insights and fresh content? Awesome !!!

Walter Buggenhout
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 28, 2024

Great initiative, this @Sherif Mansour. Very much looking forward to the launch of Rovo pretty soon now (I suspect πŸ˜›) 

Johann Batt
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 9, 2024

Awesome AI panel, can't wait to start using it!

Matt Baillargeon October 15, 2024

Loving the new features coming!

Aaron Pavez _ServiceRocket_
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 23, 2024

So many uses for AI and it's really good to find reports(I'm not a report expert) so this is greatly appreciated.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events