Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

🧠 Sherif-sclusive: Atlassian Intelligence Updates (August)

H-AI everyone! Time flies when you’re developing cool stuff and here we are, suddenly in September. The team and I have been heads down working on shipping something big so this month’s update is short and sweet.

🧠 One thing I'd love some help with is examples or questions for my breakout session at Team Europe. Scroll to the braiiiiiiiiin for that.

AI Work Breakdown (Open Beta)

Here at Atlassian we have a thing called BHAGs – that’s Atlassian-speak for Big Hairy Audacious Goal. But to accomplish those, we gotta have epics! And stories! And tasks!

Work breakdown organizes our BHAGs by:

• Suggesting child Issues using relevant context from issue descriptions, comments, and linked items
  • Generating multiple suggestions with a click, allowing you to request additional options and reviewing before generating issues
  • Refining auto-filled details like summary, description, and other info as needed

Work Breakdown.gif

Sneaky Preview: Rovo Agent Demo: Release Notes

I quickly recorded this demo for you to show how Rovo can generate release notes on any given Jira. Our best pal Rovo will capture what you've done since the last sprint and the communicate it to your stakeholders or dependent teams. Release your team from release notes!

Want to improve your product journey with AI? :Atlassian-intelligence-01:

80 of you are already attending but come one, come all! Diana Amador, one of our senior solutions strategists is sharing a brilliant demo in her Help AI Help You session on September 24th. AI makes the process of developing products faster and easier. See how that happens IRL.

Find me maybe? Team Europe! :team:

If you're joining us at Team 24 Europe in October, I’ll be hosting a breakout session with my colleague Jensen on all things Rovo agents, so be sure to come and say hi. And don’t forget to check out all the other awesome sessions we’ll have around AI & Rovo, including some from our customers.

What sayeth you? 🧠 

As I'm putting together the content for my session, I'd like to know what's going on in your world so I can include Community customer stories and/or perspective.

How are you using Rovo and AI? Is there one thing big or small where you're thinking "wait, actually that's really useful." Alternatively, if you have a burning question or a suggestion for what to address in the sesh, drop it in the comments. I make no promises but it is always immensely helpful to know what's important to you.

Until next month! 

5 comments

Comment

Haunani Nakabara September 19, 2024

@Sherif Mansour, thanks for the highlight of AI Work Breakdown!  I haven't used it yet but now that I know it exists, super excited to try it out!

Tomislav Tobijas
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 24, 2024

Great recap and awesome demo for Rovo Agent for Release notes! Would like to see more of those in the future 😀

Like • Sherif Mansour likes this
Sami Shaik September 25, 2024

Thanks, @Sherif Mansour, for the explanation. 

Sherif Mansour
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 26, 2024
Mirek
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 29, 2024

Thank you @Sherif Mansour for another update. 

That looks nice. Wondering when with AI we would create whole project structure with timeline based only on a project topic :) 

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events