Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Meet Rovo, your favorite newbie

Psst, have you met the newbie?

What would you hand off to a newbie today? Share with us by leaving a comment below!

Learn more about Rovo today.

7 comments

Comment

Amanda Barber
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 29, 2024

Now I want to see the person version of all the AIs! 

I'd love to handoff updating our knowledge base to a newbie. ✨

Like # people like this
Ganesh Choubey D July 29, 2024

Hey Team,

So Exited for using new "newbie" can i know when is this sheduled to launch worldwide, it looks NextGen can`t wait to get a hands on on this

Like # people like this
Stephen_Lugton
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 30, 2024

I'd love to handoff 'Stand in front of the Trustees Board and explain why ... happened / didn't happen!' 

Like # people like this
Hartmut Hübner
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
July 30, 2024

Phantastic, is there a release date available for this product, can't wait for being able to create more of them:) 🚀

Like # people like this
Ingo Volkhausen
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 30, 2024

Nice video, made by brilliant human brains ;-)

Like Stephen_Lugton likes this
Łukasz Modzelewski _Lumo_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
August 7, 2024

I can't wait to see the 'newbies' in action! :)

Like Amanda Barber likes this
Peter Van de Voorde
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 8, 2024

I wished they had filmed this in the actual Atlassian offices like they used to do back when the San Francisco office was still in Harrison Street.

Wonderful video, I'm very much looking forward to trying out Rovo.

Like Amanda Barber likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events