Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Get up to speed on Jira comments fast with AI summaries

Hi, I'm Aditi, a Product Manager on the Jira team, and we are thrilled to introduce Atlassian Intelligence summaries in Jira, now generally available! 🚀

Are you tired of spending valuable time deciphering lengthy comment histories to understand the context of your projects? Lengthy comment threads can be overwhelming and time consuming. Enhance the readability and clarity of your issues with AI summaries in Jira.

image-20240711-222334.png

AI summaries in Jira leverages Atlassian Intelligence to save you time by providing concise summaries within an issue’s comment thread, allowing you to quickly grasp the issue's context right from the Issue View.

It even highlights:

• Key context points to quickly get up to speed

• Decisions that have been made

• Action items that still need addressed

Empower yourself with the tools to accurately understand and navigate your project discussions like never before by experiencing the efficiency and clarity of AI summaries in Jira today! Learn more about summarising issues as well as other AI features in Jira here.

As always, we'd love to hear your thoughts and feedback on this post or via the thumbs up/down when you use the feature. Try out AI summaries in Jira and let us know how it's transforming the way you manage your projects! 🌟

Getting started with Atlassian Intelligence in Jira

AI summaries will be available exclusively to Jira Cloud Premium and Enterprise customers. Whether your organization is already on either plan or is interested in upgrading plans to gain access to these capabilities, please refer to the resources below to get started with AI:

5 comments

Comment

Exciting news that AI summaries in Jira is generally available now! This feature will definitely save a lot of time and improve project clarity. Thanks for continuously innovating and making project management more efficient!

Like # people like this
Viswanathan Ramachandran July 25, 2024

Please extend this to DC edition too. Cloud is not a cup of joy for everyone 

Elizabeth Nixon July 26, 2024

It sure would be nice to have AI available to users on the Standard plan. 

Nadine Bank
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
July 28, 2024

will this feature come to both, Jira and JSM Premium?

Jakub Wagner
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
July 29, 2024

Wow, we can summarize comments.

But still not able to have comments in threads:

https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRACLOUD-3406

😐

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events