cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My answers are not visible

Rodrigo
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 4, 2023

Hellou there! 

I finally realized that my answers disappeared after some time (or refreshing the page). This eluded me as I wondered, "Didn't I reply to this?" and finally observed it after a refresh :D (I was not crazy! Phew!)

Does anybody know the best way or channel to troubleshoot this? Any help appreciated.

All the best,
Rodrigo

1 answer

1 accepted

Suggest an answer

1 vote
Answer accepted
Andy Heinzer
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 4, 2023

Posted a reply to this same topic over in https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Confluence-questions/Re-Community-answers-and-posts-are-not-visible/qaq-p/2496176/comment-id/282079#M282079

It was our automated spam system that incorrectly flagged these messages.  I have restored these to the site.

Rodrigo
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 6, 2023

Thank you Andy, and sorry for the spam. Forgot about this one too.

Have a great day!
Rodrigo

Like Dan Breyen likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events