cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I get Atlassian marketplace vendor badge

Jerryton Surya
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 26, 2022

I recently attained level 4 in the Atlassian community and I desired a marketplace vendor badge rather than a Member badge.

2 answers

2 accepted

Suggest an answer

0 votes
Answer accepted
Alex Linetski October 26, 2022

"Marketplace Vendor" is an Atlassian partner (company, not individual) who has to satisfy a number of requirements. Some of these include having a certain number of certified and accredited individuals on staff, doing a certain amount in sales, etc. 

Jerryton Surya
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 26, 2022

Thank you so much for making this clear @Alex Linetski 

0 votes
Answer accepted
František Špaček _MoroSystems_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 26, 2022

Hi,

I think you are mixing different things together. Here on community forums we have badges which are rewarded automatically to users based on their accepted solutions, comments, votes etc. and these badges are just personal badges for community. And I dont see any marketplace vendor badge in those (you can check them here: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/5032643?show=badges#details).

If you are interested in getting marketplace vendor badge on marketplace for your apps you have to fulfill lots of different steps there.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events