Hello from Gametek

Suhas P
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 25, 2020

Thanks for having me as a part of this group. My name is Suhas. I am working as Atlassian Solution Expert in WilliamHill Gametek, Sweden. I have been working with Atlassian tools for around 6 years now. I was fortunate to make my hands dirty with all areas of work from Administration to integrations, automation and plugin development.

I love working with Atlassian tools and helping teams to achieve more efficiency and agility. 

I am happy to be a part of this group to share my experience and learn from all of you.

Looking forward :)

Cheers!!!

1 comment

Comment

Bridget
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
March 16, 2020

Nice to meet ya, Suhas! 6 years is quite some time - thanks for being a long term part of the Atlassian ecosystem! I also appreciate having someone with as much Administration knowledge in this group :)

Cheers!

Bridget 

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events