training

CESAR DALDOSSO February 26, 2024

Hello, i am looking for training on this product

2 answers

0 votes
Laurie Sciutti
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 26, 2024

Hi @CESAR DALDOSSO and welcome to the Community!  In addition to what Michael provided, there are YouTube training videos as well.  Have a look at this one.  HTH

0 votes
Michael Yaroshefsky - Visor for Jira
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 26, 2024

Hi @CESAR DALDOSSO

Welcome to the Atlassian Community.

I'm curious what other folks have to say but this Atlassian Analytics Resources page is a good place to start https://support.atlassian.com/analytics/resources/

I hope this helps,

Michael

CESAR DALDOSSO February 27, 2024

hey Michael, as I am very experienced with Easy Bi (in my opinion the best one so far to have metrics from Jira) , it looks very interesting.  So far it seems to require improvement on performance and I am still facing issues regarding teams (what is the field) and how to connect it to everyone. But having access on data with the usage of SQL seems to be incredibly dispurptive!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events