Using Atlassian Datalake data in external tools

Krzysztof Achinger September 13, 2022

Hello, I was wondering if the feature to use Atlassian Datalake date in external tools (Power BI, Tableau etc.) is available and if not, will it be available and when?

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 13, 2022

@Krzysztof Achinger this is from Atlassian's data lake page "Near real-time access to data in your BI tool of choice with standardized connectors rather than relying on slow, bulky data export APIs   COMING SOON" https://www.atlassian.com/platform/analytics/what-is-atlassian-data-lake#why-use-the-atlassian-data-lake 

I would suggest submitting a support issue so as they expand the product you could potentially be used to test new features that you are interested in.  

Yeah, I thought I heard about that in the EAP but I was not sure, thank you for sharing the page.

Tracy Chow
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 13, 2022

@Krzysztof Achinger Here is the Jira ticket you can watch for updates: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/ANALYTICS-4

cc @Hendrik Thomas 

Like # people like this
0 votes
Jason Miller September 13, 2022

We are directly connecting to Atlassian Data Lake through Visual Studio / SSIS but the connection is an old ODBC. We're trying to migrate to a better connection but have not heard back from Atlassian Data Lake Support/team on direction or documentation. 

I didn't know that any connection is possible at the moment. Anyhow, it sounds like waiting for the official release of the feature is the way to go.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events