Is there a way to show the current fix version in Atlassian Analytics?

Alp Erguney August 17, 2023

I'm getting a list of JIRA issues within a specific fix version using Atlassian Analytics, however it is also showing me an issue that was in that fix version 3 days ago. It no longer has any fix version associated with it. I only want to show the issues that currently have that fix version associated with them, not previously. 

Details:

Using the dataset "Project Fix Version > Name"

Filter is set to : Name = "My Fix Version"

That JIRA issue shows up in "My Fix Version".

1. Added a table with Project to diagnose it
  2. Checked both Issue Fix Version Mapping and Project Fix Version datasets' Row Refreshed field
  3. They were refreshed 3 minutes and approx 7 hours after the JIRA issue was removed from the Fix Version respectively.

I am not sure if I'm checking the right datasets/fields, any help would be appreciated.

1 answer

1 vote
Tracy Chow
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 17, 2023

Hi Alp,

From what you described this seems to be related to this bug - https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/ANALYTICS-66, where even after a fix version is disassociated from a Jira issue, the record still shows up in the jira_issue_fix_version_mapping table.

I recommend voting and watching the ticket to stay informed on when a fix will be available.

Apologies for the inconvenience! 

Alp Erguney August 20, 2023

Thanks @Tracy Chow . It doesn't have many votes but the accuracy of this is really essential. I hope it will get resolved soon.

Like Tracy Chow likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events