How to filter using custom date attribute of asset object

Wong October 24, 2023

I have a custom date attribute called "Last Reviewed Date" that records the last date that a particular asset object was reviewed.  I would like to create a table in Analytic that list all objects that has not been reviewed in last 6 months.  How do I set the Filters to use a custom date field?

2 answers

2 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Wong October 30, 2023

Thanks for the answer @Tracy Chow , it is working as expected.

Tracy Chow
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 30, 2023

Great, glad to hear it! 

0 votes
Answer accepted
Tracy Chow
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 25, 2023

Hi Wong,

In my example, I'm querying the date attribute "Updated", but you can replace it with the name of your custom attribute.

1. First, create a new query and add the Key column from the Assets Object table, the Name column (which is the name of the attribute) from the Assets Type Attribute Metadata table, and the Attribute value string column (which contains the value of the attribute) from the Assets Object Attribute table.

2. Add a filter where Name from the Assets Type Attribute Metadata table = "Updated". In your case, it will be "Last Reviewed Date".

3. Now use a "Filter" step to filter rows where the Attribute value string column is less than {TODAY.SUB(6,'month')}. {TODAY.SUB(6,'month')} is a relative date variable that returns the date 6 months prior to today.

This is what my results look like. Let me know if you have any questions on this!

Screenshot 2023-10-25 at 4.23.10 PM.png

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events