Getting "this content is blocked" error when trying to embed a confluence link

Sara Tucker April 29, 2024

When using the content macro in an AA dashboard, I am trying to add a link to a Confluence page and have that page display as embed. I am getting the error message "This content is blocked. Contact the site owner to fix the issue." I am an admin but I don't see anyway to resolve that block. Is there some setting I need to update to resolve this or a data connection that needs to be added? 

2024-04-29_10-33.png2024-04-29_10-34.png

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Inder Singh
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 2, 2024

@Sara Tucker We rolled out support for Confluence embed mode. Can you please check and confirm if the embed is working for you now?

Sara Tucker May 13, 2024

Woohoo - working! Sorry I had thought that was already rolled out. So happy to see it is now! Thanks! 

Like Inder Singh likes this
0 votes
Inder Singh
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 1, 2024

@Sara Tucker : "Embed" mode for URLs in AA dashboard Content chart is not currently supported. I have added it to the list of features to support in the future. You can track this ticket for updates - https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/ANALYTICS-222

Thanks!

Inder

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events