Flow Metrics

Hakan Bahadir April 28, 2022

Hello,

I saw Flow Metrics Dashboard in one of the demos. Is it available for us also? I created a new data source definition which I was expecting to see new Dashboards to pop up. Is there another way to find the details of Flow Metrics?

Thank you

Hakan 

2 answers

2 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Inder Singh
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 1, 2022

Hi @Hakan Bahadir : Flow metrics dashboards are now available as part of the dashboard templates. You can access them when you create a new dashboard. Here is the documentation for the flow metrics dashboards: https://support.atlassian.com/analytics/docs/starter-dashboards-for-jira-software-flow-metrics/

Thanks!

Hakan Bahadir December 1, 2022

Thank you @Inder Singh this is great news.

0 votes
Answer accepted
Tracy Chow
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 28, 2022

Hi Hakan,

The Flow Metrics Dashboard isn't available as a starter dashboard yet in Atlassian Analytics, but we are be watching out for more feedback on how many customers are interested in Flow/DORA metrics.

@Inder Singh can walk you through the details when you meet with him, but currently it's more complex to build these charts with the current Data Lake schema. In the next few months, we will be rolling out a new schema that will make it easier to build these types of charts. 

Tracy

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events