Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

total lack of response

Bob Dore June 27, 2020

I ordered a and paid for a subscription to this app several weeks ago. I never received a license that I could use to  unlock the trial version. I have email Atlassian and at least one apparently affiliated entity about this on 3-5 occasions. I have never received any response at all (other than assignment of a "ticket number.") Have others had this experience? Does anyone have any suggestions about how to proceed to get what I paid for?

2 answers

1 vote
Matthew Ho
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 16, 2020

@Bob Dore I'm from the Atlassian product management team. Could you let us know the ticket number? Then we can followup on it. 

Bob Dore July 24, 2020

order #:211974004 

ticket  #4173

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 24, 2020

This does not appear to have anything to do with Atlassian, but I can't be sure because I don't know what app you think you have bought.  Could you tell us which app you are talking about here?

Matthew Ho
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 24, 2020

@Bob Dore I'm not sure what that is either. I agree with @Nic Brough -Adaptavist- , what did you purchase? Also you probably want to remove your image of the receipt as it contains personal info. 

Like Nic Brough -Adaptavist- likes this
Bob Dore July 25, 2020

eventid is what I thought I bought, although I see that what I downloaded presumably from a link on the site from which I purchased it is: EvLog 3.0. I am totally confused. What is the relationship between Altair and Atlassian?

Bob Dore July 25, 2020

when I open the program there is "EventID.net" near the top of the screen

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 25, 2020

Ok, well I visited eventid.net and see it is nothing to do with Atlassian software, so I think you've landed in the wrong place to ask questions about it.

My best guess is that Altair use Atlassian Confluence for some of their public documentation and you've followed a link for "help with Confluence", rather than a link for "help with event id"  (It might also have been Atlassian Jira, but you've ruled that out because your "ticket" is not a valid Jira issue id, so they're not using Jira for support calls)

I think you need to get in touch with Altair, not a community of Atlassian users.

Matthew Ho
Atlassian Team
August 5, 2020

Hi @Bob Dore

I checked with our support team and and the original support ticket. You do not have an Atlassian license. Might be best to get in touch with Altair. 

Cheers, 
Matt 

Like Nic Brough -Adaptavist- likes this
1 vote
Rudy Holtkamp
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 28, 2020

Hi @Bob Dore , did you order it via the Atlassian Marketplace? If so you might be able to see your purchase under https://my.atlassian.com/. If it is not there, you should contact Atlassian support here. They will respond fairly quickly.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events