Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why is it so difficult to do an annual renewal?

TCC Committee March 18, 2018

Shouldn't this be a simple thing?  I am totally unable to find where and how to do a simple "keep my account the same for anther year here's my money."

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
TCC Committee March 21, 2018

Never mind.  Found it.  Finally!  The correct answer to my question is: "Go to your my.atlassian.com admin account and click the "orders" tab.   That's where it is.  Jeesh!

1 vote
Anastasia Semenko
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 19, 2018

Hello there,

thanks for your question.

It is possible to set your Atlassian Cloud site to automatic renewals, so every next annual subscription will start automatically and the renewal payments will be charged from your credit card. 

The main billing contact of your Atlassian Cloud site can login to their my.atlassian.com account and set your annual subscription from "auto-quote" to "auto-renew".

If you will need help setting your account to automatic renewals, please drop us an email at sales@atlassian.com - we will be happy to help. 

Cheers,

Anastasia 

TCC Committee March 21, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to answer my question.  This answer was not helpful. I do not see anywhere that allows me to reset my annual subscription.  I am shocked that a simple thing like renewing one's subscription is so not obvious and easy  My subscription is about to run out. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events