Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is the best software to manage customer RMA?

Richard McBride March 17, 2022

Does atlassian have a service where I can manage my company's RMA requests from distributors? etc they send a request, they approve it, we monitor the status of the ticket, receive product, repair product, send back out.  Like an active ticketing system etc. 

I've read over the Atlassian products but, the nomenclature is leaving me rather confused about if any of these products can do what I need?

1 answer

0 votes
Stephen Wright _Elabor8_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 19, 2022

Hi @Richard McBride 

Sounds like you might be best to check out...

Jira Service Management could manage the customer communication - for example...

• Customers can contact you via your request form
  • You can have a discussion via the ticket with the customer, and send documents, etc
  • You can monitor the status of each ticket, and provide updates when required

There's a good breakdown of features on this page - some which require certain plan levels (eg. Asset Management), and some which work best with additional products (eg. Knowledge Management).

Jira might also be required if you want to track internal team tasks - for example...

• Customer requests a fix via Jira Service Management
  • Ticket is created
  • Automation creates an internal task for an engineer to fix the problem, linked to the ticket
  • Once problem is fixed, engineer closes internal task - and an automation rule updates the customer via the ticket

I'd try these out using the trials - and see what works best for you!

Let us know if you have any other questions :)

Ste

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events