Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

One paid work account and one free personal account and cannot open both at the same time.

Cultured Kids January 19, 2023

I have a paid business account with my professional email address and a free account with my personal email address. However, I cannot log in to one account without logging out of the other. Why is this? 

I am concerned because I use both accounts frequently and would like to switch back and forth while working. Additionally, team members are also using my professional account. Will they be able to log in to the professional dashboard if I am logged in to my personal one? 

Really want to get this resolved so everyone is able to access what they need whenever they need it. 

1 answer

0 votes
Ravi Sagar _Sparxsys_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 21, 2023

Hi @Cultured Kids 

I know it is a pain. Switching between different accounts doesn't work perfectly with all the Atlassian products and to keep things absolutely simple I use profiles in my browser.

Regards,

Ravi

Cultured Kids January 21, 2023

Based on this response, I am assuming there is no way to avoid this. There is nothing I can edit on my accounts to define two completely separate entities?

Other questions:

Is this happening because I am logging in from the same device or same location? Will team members be able to log on from a different device/location to our work dashboard if I am logged into my personal one? 

Finally, if you can't answer these questions specifically, do you know someone you can tag on this conversation who can? 

Thanks for the help!

I need to understand the limitations of the platform better in order to support increased productivity. 

Michelle

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events