Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not receiving verification email

Jordan Wong February 12, 2022

Hi there,

I am not receiving the verification email for an email change to my account. I've seen other posts about this and it looks like it could possibly be that my email has been suppressed. Please let me know what next steps I should take and/or what info I should provide.

Thank you in advance!

Jordan

1 answer

0 votes
Pramodh M
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 12, 2022

Hi @Jordan Wong 

Welcome to the Community!!

Can you try the below Article instruction by Atlassian Team and let me know if this works

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Atlassian-Account-articles/How-to-change-your-Atlassian-account-email-address/ba-p/1942026

Thanks,
Pramodh

Hi @Pramodh M 

Thank you!

Unfortunately, I cannot complete the steps in that article. I tried logging in with the new email, however it asked me to sign up so I'm assuming it was never associated with an Atlassian account.

Additionally I may have made matters worse by trying to sign up with the new email afterwards. Although, I run into the same issue where I, again, don't receive any verification email to create the account.

Is there possibly anything else I can try?

Thanks,

Jordan

I might add that I had received a verification email from a non-Atlassian website. So, I seem to be able to receive some emails.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events