Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need help changing my email account.

Chris Santen
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
March 8, 2023

(starting side note: Not being able to copy and paste in this text field is painful on top of the pain of this problem i'm trying to get help with)

Given two accounts at Atlassian on two different emails.

•  someone@gmail.com
  • someone@mybrokendomainhostedemailaccountthatIcannotgetonow.com

Steps to recreate:

1. Log into your prolifically worked on account -> somone@mybrokendomain.....com
  2. Try to change this email address, since it no longer works to someone@gmail.com
  3. I'm told you cannot do this because an account for this email already exists.
  4. Login to account that supposedly already exists.  Nothing is set up - Not one Atlassian product has been chosen yet.
  5. Try to delete the account and am prevented because this email address is listed as technical contact email for a product.  (Where is the direct link to this?? I have to look this up now?? ).
  6. Navigate to PRODUCTS tab, no products listed.  How can someone@gmail.com be used as a technical contact for a product when there are 0 products listed in someone@gmail.com's Atlassian account?
  7. There is no easily findable technical contact for a product listed in my account.  How do you find this?
  8. Do I have to create a third email account to change my account email address on the account that has months of code and planning  that I've worked on?
  9. Will anyone at this company contact me and help me thru this?
  10. Tried to merge my accounts, but in 2018, you say you currently dont' support that.  Its' now 2023, do you plan to support merging accounts? I think that would solve this.

0 answers

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events