Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a hiring group here for data entry clerk?

Dolly Mae February 24, 2023

there's a person who hired me to be a data entry agent here at Atlassian community is it legit? 

4 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Tamanna Godara
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
February 27, 2023

Hi @Dolly Mae Could you share what email the sender might have used for this? Usually, these types of emails come from gmail.com or a fudged email that looks the same but is not. I would advise that you carefully read and verify such messages and only then proceed. 

Tamanna Godara
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
February 27, 2023

Also, we do not have a data entry requirement or an opening for this role. Our official website https://www.atlassian.com/company/careers has all the open roles and you can always cross-check here if you are applying.

Dolly Mae February 27, 2023

That's what I did, "info.atlassianscommunity@gmail.com" that's the email, this is what he said

Tamanna Godara
Community Manager
February 27, 2023

@Dolly Mae the official email is "@atlassian.com", it is important to see the name after the "@" symbol. Because anyone can create an email on Gmail with any name. But they cannot create with @atlassian.com domain. Hence info.atlassianscommunity@gmail.com is a fake account, don't trust official communication coming from @gmail.com, as no one uses that to send official emails.

Also please read this https://www.atlassian.com/company/careers/resources/interviewing/recruitment-fraud.

Dolly Mae February 27, 2023

thank you! if I wouldn't asked here, I might have been scammed for an offer of 6,200£ project

Like Tamanna Godara likes this
0 votes
erwin cablao
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
January 25, 2024

wew1.png

Catherine Joy Mondejar
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
February 15, 2024

Same here I am a newbie, I would like to ask if this account is legit or not. 

They are offering typing job a134 image and nees to type it for 4 days wit the payment of £4,800. And this authorized by the Department of Education of UK. 

Hoping for the answer on my bubbling mind🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

0 votes
Huma Shahzad March 14, 2023

@Dolly Mae hey.. I've actually been communicating to this person via telegram. Is this a scam ? Or an authentic atlassian team member ? He offered me with the same offer. 40£ per image, 158 in total. 

Dolly Mae March 14, 2023

same goes for me, it's a too good to be true offer within a span of 3 days to finish, as I've asked here maybe it's fraud

Huma Shahzad March 15, 2023

Ikrr.. I blocked that account, it was suspicious. You should do the same 

0 votes
Alex Koxaras _Relational_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 24, 2023

Hmm... is this person part of @atlassian.com domain? Haven't heard of anything similar 1+ years of being active here.

yeah, that is a big question for me too since they offered me a 40 pound sterling  per image that's why I asked it here 

it's a too good to be true offer

Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 24, 2023

I've asked a question inside our slack channel to get (maybe) a more formal answer. So stay with me on this one.

i'll wait for that thank you! 

Huma Shahzad March 15, 2023
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 15, 2023

@Huma Shahzad yeah.. Tamanna Godara answered on this very post and her answer got accepted.

Like Huma Shahzad likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events