I am not receiving a password reset email or instructions for restoring access.

Sergei Kotov May 14, 2021

I was forced to create a new account to ask for help here. My old account is registered at altrui@mail.ru. When I try to regain access to it, I do not receive emails to this address.

The email administrator asked for a log or error code that appears when sending an email to me.

Thank you!

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 19, 2021

@Sergei Kotov Welcome to the community.  Can you confirm that you are using the new account's email address when requesting the password?  I will also escalate to Atlassian.

Sergei Kotov May 19, 2021

To restore access, I use the email that I indicated in the question (altrui@mail.ru). I have access to my mail, but no messages from Atlassian are coming to it. I am not using my current account email as I created it temporarily to resolve the issue. If possible, I would like to merge these accounts or change the email in the old account. Thank you!

Sergei Kotov May 19, 2021

Problem solved. My email provider apparently blocked the ip for Atlassian email. Thank you! You can close the topic.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events