Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How many accounts / systems do I need to use in order to get Atlassian Certified Sales Pro?

Seb Kouba March 11, 2017

There are so many systems. I'm not sure I understand / know where to even start. 

There is:

1. Charlie
  2. Atlassian University
  3. Charlie University
  4. Certmetrics
  5. Kryterion
  6. ????

1 answer

1 vote
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 12, 2017

Charlie university is the only one you need for accredited sales professional, as that's the system that measures your progress.

For technical sales, you'll need Kryterion as well, as you need to pass two of the certifications exams as well as the Charlie academy learning paths.

Seb Kouba March 23, 2017

Thanks. That's a lot of hours Atlassian expects its partners to sit there and watch videos of varying quality...

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 24, 2017

It is a lot, yes, and the estimate Atlassian give are purely on playing time as far as I can make out.  When you've got a course that has 200 click-on-next to get through, and re-watching stuff when you realise you lost concentration or got a quiz answer wrong, it adds a lot of time

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events