Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Failed To Load Products

Scott Tembreull April 7, 2020

When I go to my organization overview at admin.atlassian.com, I am briefly presented with the following icon:

screen-1-a.jpg

This is quickly replaced by a spinner that lasts forever.

I've tried to complete my account by doing things like domain verification and whatnot, and I've checked my "products" at my.atlassian.com (it's just a single Jira free account right now), and everything seems to be in order. I don't feel like there's a lot of stuff to go wrong though.

Has anyone seen this before?
Any recommendations?

It may be relevant that I had briefly held a BitBucket account with a username that conflicted with my organization name prior to cleaning stuff up.

This is day 1 for me, so I'd like to get this ironed out before going any further with the account.

Cheers,
Scott

2 answers

0 votes
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 17, 2020

Hello, Scott,

Welcome to Atlassian Community, and thank you for raising this with us! We'll need to check your account to see what the issue might be, which is best done with a support ticket.

I noticed you've already reported this to our Customer Advocates, and your case was forwarded to the Cloud Support Team. We'll continue to investigate your issue and let you know what we find. Thanks again for giving us access to troubleshoot your account!

Regards,

Shannon

0 votes
Kat Warner
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
April 16, 2020

Hi @Scott Tembreull - I see you are still waiting for a useful reply so I'll see if I can get some of the knowledgeable people in here for you.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events