Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot see my certification.

Ashish Rai March 2, 2022

With great passion I learnt Jira fundamentals, spending money, and then took the exam wherein i scored 90%, see certification below. 

https://university.atlassian.com/student/award/VTm1CnasuYKcK4GeRW2sYc5B.

Not showing my badge on the community site! Why should this happen, unless someone manually has to do this update! If latter true, please do.

Thank you,

Ashish Rai

3 answers

2 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Julia
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 5, 2022

Hello @Ashish Rai , at this time, the Fundamentals badges can't be displayed in Community.

Best Regards,

Atlassian University Team

Ashish Rai March 5, 2022

Thank you Julia.

Ashish Rai March 6, 2022

Unfair of Atlassian, when I have scored passing marks and legitimitely earned the certification.

0 votes
Answer accepted
Julia
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 10, 2022

Hi Ashish,

Jira Fundamentals University Badge is not a certification, but rather a badge recognizing your achievement of passing the Jira Fundamentals quiz. 

At this time, the Jira Fundamentals University Badge cannot be displayed on Community; only certifications and pro skills badges can be displayed.  This is not an intentional dismissal of your achievement. We are working on an integration needed to facilitate the display.

Thank you in advance for your patience while we complete it.

Best Regards,

Atlassian University Team

Ashish Rai March 11, 2022

Hi Julia,

Oh, thank you for the clarification. That makes sense.

Regards,

Ashish Rai

0 votes
Fabio Racobaldo _Herzum_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 2, 2022

Hi @Ashish Rai ,

at community level, under university tab, just standings,certifications or skill badges will be showed. JIRA Fundamentals is a free learning path that provide you a simple badge.

Ciao,

Fabio

Ashish Rai March 3, 2022

Sir, you misunderstood. Of course, certificate IS visible in University link or tab.  In my community, https://community.atlassian.com/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/4454356, however profile page under <Atlassian University

Display your certifications> Shows <No active Atlassian credentials> with a Yellow coloured triangle having an exclamation mark.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events