Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing Contact

zigojacko August 22, 2021

I have just noticed the ability to add a different contact for billing in my Atlassian account but when adding the email address of our accounts department, it wants to sign them up as a user and send them login credentials (which isn't needed).

How can we just send billing related emails and notifications to a different contact without them having to exist as a user consuming a user seat on our plan?

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Hana Kučerová
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 22, 2021

Hi @zigojacko 

welcome to the Atlassian Community!

If you navigate to the Billing section for your cloud site -> Billing details, there's input field called: Send copies of invoices to

Here you can add one email address, where the copies of invoices will be send.

zigojacko August 23, 2021

Perfect, thank you.

Like Hana Kučerová likes this
Renee Narvaez October 19, 2021

I cannot locate the billing section on my site where they say it will be and I have a $1,200 dollar charge I need to get an invoice for. I've used trello for my team for years and now I can't manage anything easily on the backend, nor reach a person. Any help anyone could offer is appreciated.

Stéphane Veraart January 26, 2022

How does this work the other way around? I now have a (client) contact as a "Send copies of invoices to" contact, but I can't remove it in either the admin.---- or MAC (My Atlassian) details. 

Anyone who has experienced this and knows how to solve this?

Tekau Ashby
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
February 24, 2024

Im getting charged, however i have multiple accounts and gone into each one i know of and cant find the charges

Tekau Ashby
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
February 24, 2024

I have a email i need to send asking for location of account 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events