Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Atlassian contact form is broken, how do we contact Support?

Adam Martin October 29, 2018

We have a problem with our JIRA account, but every time I try to submit a support request, all I get is a form that is itself broken. Trying to submit the form generates the error:

"Something went wrong, please try submitting your request again."

There is no contact email, no support, nothing. The support pages will not allow us to contact Atlassian directly, and with the Atlassian support form broken, we have no way to get support *and no way to tell them* that their form is broken.

Does anyone have a direct contact for Atlassian support?

3 answers

0 votes
Kevin Gelking December 1, 2022

Still broken or broken again. And 'support@atlassian.com' was closed and directs you to the disfunctional support page...

0 votes
Daniel Eads
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 31, 2018

Hey Adam,

Just following up - we identified an overly-aggressive CAPTCHA setting on the contact form that was preventing some users from being able to submit issues. It's been modified and you should be able to submit issues to support now.

Sorry about that and glad you were able to get your issue resolved!

Cheers,
Daniel

0 votes
david
Solutions Partner
Solution Partners provide consulting, sales, and technical services on Atlassian products.
October 29, 2018

Hi @Adam Martin you can reach them here: https://support.atlassian.com/contact/#/

I've tried some minutes ago and works fine

Cheers,

David

That is the form that refuses to work for me, with the error I provided.

If that form worked, I would not have a problem.

...and because it's broken, I cannot work with Atlassian to find out hte problem and help them fix it!

If you have a support contact for Atlassian, please share it. Pointing me back to the same form that is broken doesn't help, sadly :(.

david
Solutions Partner
Solution Partners provide consulting, sales, and technical services on Atlassian products.
October 29, 2018

Have you tried doing via Jira? Troubleshooting section in Admin menu

The  problem I was trying to get help with was that I couldn't get in to the Admin menu, from an account that apparently had Admin access!

However, we have now independently discovered and fixed that problem, so I'm giving up on Atlassian support here (I can't get a message to them, so I can't help them debug whatever is breaking their support form. I guess it will remain broken, and some users will be unable to get support)

(for the record, the original bug: do not have two employees with the same first name and surname (this breaks some of JIRA's screens). When logged in as a System Admin, we could see both employees, but when logged in as a normal user, we could only see one employee, and permissions were accidentally given to the wrong employee.)

david
Solutions Partner
October 29, 2018

Happy to hear that is solved Martin and thanks for sharing the original problem.

Btw, I have colleagues that assure that writing an email to support@atlassian.com opens a ticket but I haven't checked myself.

Cheers,

David

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events