Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

status.atlassian.com - What's the status? See the operational state of your Atlassian Cloud products

Many users visit Atlassian Community every day.
Some of them are interested to learn if a cloud-based product they are using is affected by an incident or a maintenance.

While Atlassian Community is also a good source to see if there is some kind of outage going on there is a dedicated status page to Atlassian products running in the cloud, as well as additional services like Marketplace or, for example, the support portal.

In an easy to understand overview you can see if you are affected by a greater outage.
If that is not the case there is a higher likeliness your local browser, network connection or own PC is causing a specific issue.

See the status of Atlassian cloud offerings here:
https://status.atlassian.com/

You'll be seeing a nice overview of projects which, as of writing this article, looks similar to this:

grafik.png

I found it also to be very useful being able to subscripe to updates. This is useful to receive an email whenever Atlassian creates, updates or resolves an incident for a specific product.
You can not only be notified via email but also via text message, Slack or RSS feed.

What I like the most is the transparency about the uptime of the offerings Atlassian provides.
You can look back several days in history to see if there has been an incident. That builds trust with users, nothing is swept under the carpet.

By the way - did you know all you can see in status.atlassian.com is built upon Atlassian product which you can use for your very own service which you might also provide to your customers? Maybe that is your own cool Android App, a shop or a holiday portal on the web?
That is where Statuspage could provide your customers transparent information without needing to call the help desk.
In case you are interested, read on - recently I summarized some general information about Statuspage you can find here.

Best regards,
Daniel

0 comments

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events