We're launching improved navigation for admins

Hi Atlassian Community,

My name is Avni Barman and I am a Product Manager on the Atlassian Access team! One of my top priorities is to help make the administrator's life easier through improved product experiences.

Based on feedback from users, we recently launched a new Jira and Confluence navigation that makes it easier for users to find what they need. We know that admins could benefit from these improvements as well so we’ll soon be rolling out an improved navigation across admin.atlassian.com starting in June 2020. 

Before launch, a randomly selected group of administrators will be able to try the new navigation. The rollout will take about a month, and we will be sending in-product notifications to remind you of these changes before your organization receives the new navigation.

If you’re an administrator and use the site or organization admin pages under admin.atlassian.com, read on to understand how this will impact your organization and your day-to-day admin tasks. 

Getting more work done with improved navigation

The new, easy to use navigation, enables you to change organizational contexts, and stay on task.

d7844782-6014-42b5-b808-288b1f5063f3.png

New navigation updates

1. An organization switcher gives administrators an easy way to switch between different organizations.

Community - org-switcher.gif
  2. New categories added to help enterprise customers: Products and Billing.95c3d90c-7c69-4bb6-9a83-56e6bd7b4f94.png

• The Products tab enables organizations to see an overview of their products and access more powerful change-management features such as release tracks and sandbox.

• The Billing tab allows admins to view your organization's bill from one centralized location.

We strongly believe this improved navigation will make it easier to complete your day to day admin tasks. Let us know what you think in the comments. We’d love to hear your suggestions on how we can make navigation even better.

2 comments

Gonchik Tsymzhitov
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 27, 2021

@Avni Barman  Thanks for the aggregating navigation info :) it's really helpful

G subramanyam
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 4, 2021

I'm not a Jira admin, but I liked those navigations and looks handy.

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events