Assessing Atlassian Access for Server to Cloud Migrators

Hello, my name is Avni Barman and I am a Product Manager on the Atlassian Access team! Atlassian Access offers enterprise-grade security and centralized administration across all your Atlassian cloud products.

If you are currently migrating your Atlassian products from server to cloud, it is important to think about how you plan to implement security and governance across your organization.

The Atlassian Access team wrote up a document to help you determine if Atlassian Access will be a critical component in your migration strategy. We hope this document serves as a self-assessment tool where you can use your current user management setup and cloud security goals to help you land on a decision.

Please do not hesitate to reach out and ask me any questions you might have. Happy migrating! :)

1 comment

Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 5, 2020

Great write up @Avni Barman!  I had the advantage of talking with someone on the Access team at the 2019 Summit who helped us determine that we were going to need Access as a part of our migration to Cloud, but this does a great job of providing a self-serve assessment.

Like # people like this

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events