Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Project status change overview

Cyril Secourgeon October 1, 2023

Hello,

We really enjoy using Atlas however it doesn't seem possible to identify easily which projects changed their target dates over a period of time. As an example, we've just finished Q3, and unless I go into each project individually to see if their target date shifted, I'm unable to get an overview to see if the teams have delivered to expectations. Is this going to evolve anytime soon?

Thanks

4 answers

Suggest an answer

3 votes
Dawn Rodney October 2, 2023

Yes, I would really like to have the ability to edit the statuses to meet my internal business processes. I have the same problem as Cyril mentioned. I would like to see Delayed as opposed to Off track. It's no longer Off Track if we have all agreed to delaying it. 

1 vote
christine_stpierre April 30, 2024

Any updates on when we might be able to adjust the statuses to fit our internal process?
Not having this flexibility beats the purpose of Atlas as we're having to spend time reporting outside of it - not very helpful

0 votes
Cyril Secourgeon April 30, 2024

@Ge Hi, any news on the prioritisation of this feature? Thanks

0 votes
Ge
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 17, 2023

Hi @Cyril Secourgeon!

Thanks for your feedback! Just for my understanding, could you elaborate more about why you'd want to see the projects that have their target dates shifted? 

Regards

Ge

Cyril Secourgeon October 17, 2023

Hi,

All leaders are telling me the same thing: once a project target date changes, it goes back to green and then it’s like nothing happened. Reality is: the project is late.
Leaders in my product department would like the ability look back (ideally at the end of each quarter) and get an overview of the projects that shifted vs the ones that remained on track. We have so many projects in Atlas that it would be tedious to go in each projects and check the history. The reason they want to do that is because at the end of a quarter they have no idea which projects are truly on track. Especially senior stakeholders, they’re not as close to the projects as managers and directors. 
Hope that helps. 

Like # people like this
Ge
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 17, 2023

Thanks for getting back to us Cyril! That's a really good use case! All the project updates including status changes should show up in the feed and the weekly digest email, but I get your point about having a summary at the end of the quarter for reviewing purposes. I'll take this back to the team and help prioritise with them.

Cyril Secourgeon October 17, 2023

Thank you!

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events