Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not being prompted to create an Atlas project update

Sean.Cullen October 30, 2023

Hey Atlas folks! I am not being prompted to write my weekly project update :(

• I set my time zone
  • I set the status of my project to On Track
  • I checked other posts to see if I am missing something 

I would like the rest of my company to adopt Atlas, so any help with getting these automated prompts going would be appreciated. Thanks!

2 answers

1 accepted

Suggest an answer

2 votes
Answer accepted
Vernon Laquindanum
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 31, 2023

Hey Sean, you're definitely not alone—we've been seeing a number of reports of weekly reminder emails and notifications not being sent. We're investigating now and will hopefully have some news to share soon, but rest assured we'll work to restore the reminder notifications to normal working order.

Thanks again, and apologies for the inconvenience

Sean.Cullen November 1, 2023

Thanks for the follow up! And no worries, thanks for the support.

Sean.Cullen November 6, 2023

@Vernon Laquindanum 

Thanks for the update!

Regarding when the Friday update reminder email (to write an update for Monday) is sent and when the actual Monday update emails are received. What determines when those appear in our inboxes? We are seeing inconsistencies at least between when the Monday update emails arrive.

Thanks again!

Previous questions about how Atlas auto emails works: Not sure why we didn't get reminders to provide an update

1 vote
matan_grady October 30, 2023

@Sean.Cullen does your projects have followers? That's one of the criteria to get the prompts. I had this issue as well

Sean.Cullen October 30, 2023

Hello! Yes, my project has 3 followers.

I also reviewed my email preferences for Atlassian:

10.30 emails.png

Sean.Cullen October 31, 2023

I guess I need to be more patient. The email did arrive at 2:55pm est. Can I control when this project update email is sent? Ideally a time earlier in the morning.

Thanks!

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events