Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to quit atlas ?

Nicolas LASHERMES
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
January 18, 2024

I don’t know how i do : but I have an “atlas” app with some people that I dont' know.

I don't know if they have access to my confluence, jira or activity.

I just want to quit atlas (I just want to use Confluence & Jira)

How to remove Atlas of my Atlassian account ?

I'm linked to 5 accounts :

I don't know what the other four accounts are. I can access their Confluence space. When I don't even know who they are. It's incredible. How can I leave these groups?

Capture d’écran 2024-01-19 à 19.40.52.png

2 answers

Suggest an answer

2 votes
Mark
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 21, 2024

Hi Nicholas,

Thanks for your feedback. What you’re seeing in your app switcher are other Atlassian sites you’ve been added to. This could be because, as Amanda notes below, of your account being within an approved domain. It could also just be that an admin has manually added you to another Atlassian site. It's also possible that an admin has added you in error, but you would need to reach out to the admins for those sites to understand if this is the case.

There are many reasons why your company might have multiple Atlassian sites. Your company could, for instance, have multiple Atlassian sites that everyone has access to, with some of the other sites generally only used by other teams or for testing. We’ve recently updated the app switcher to make switching between the sites you have access to easier, so this could be why you’re seeing them for the first time. Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Mark

1 vote
Amanda Barber
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 21, 2024

I wonder if people have set up the allowed domains causing this? 

https://intercom.help/atlas-by-atlassian/en/articles/6215103-how-do-i-give-existing-users-on-my-site-access-to-atlas

Your best bet may be to contact Atlassian for help with this if you can't find a way to leave the workspace - https://support.atlassian.com/contact

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events