Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there any way to pull lessons learned into a confluence page?

Jamie Biesinger May 9, 2023

Hi Everyone,

I'm trying to find a way to pull all the lessons learned into a single list. I want my team to be able to see them all together to see in Confluence for easy knowledge share.

Here is my user story:

As a project Manager

I want to pull all lessons learned from all projects in Atlas into confluence

So I can have a full lessons learned repository across projects

2 comments

Comment

Daniella Latham
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 9, 2023

Hi @Jamie Biesinger unfortunately it's not possible yet to embed Learnings, but I love this idea! Have added it to our backlog.

Currently, the workaround would be to paste each Learning link into a Confluence page.

Like # people like this
Jamie Biesinger May 9, 2023

@Daniella Latham Thank you for adding it to the backlog! :) 

Like Daniella Latham likes this
Rachel Lin
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 12, 2023

Hi @Jamie Biesinger

Who would be the reader of a full learnings repository for all projects? Are certain lessons more useful to readers, based on a topic area? 

One way you could do this is by tagging the related projects with a common topic. Then in the topic homepage, you'll be able to find an aggregated list of all the learnings related to projects from that topic. This is a nice way to aggregate learnings across projects, but in a relevant way. 

For example, 

Topic Page - Knowledge (View All).png

Like Aaron Morris likes this
Aaron Morris
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 26, 2023

Thanks, Rachel!  Categorizing learnings by project topic seems promising.

A similar thing that would be helpful is categorizing learnings by learning topic. (If learnings could be categorized that way.)  Because each learning is a valuable piece of data in and of itself, right?

So, I might want to view all learnings related to communication strategies, project planning, sprint management, stakeholder involvement, etc.  Atlas could help us organically build a playbook that way.

That would be a use case where I would want to "browse" all learnings across project topics.

Of course, this could be implemented in Confluence or Atlas.  There are lots of possibilities in that regard.

Like Joseph MILLS likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events