Change Atlas project name

Mustafa Akın February 20, 2023

Hi, old Atlassian here coming from old pc-tickets. My project name has the prefix RESMO1 because I think it conflicted with one of the old Jira before. How can I change it to something I want?

1 comment

Comment

Marcio C_
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 21, 2023

@Mustafa Akın Hope all is well! I believe that you are pertaining to the project keys in Atlas. If so, Atlas Project Keys are created by a unique, sequential index that starts from 1 and is prefixed by the workspace identifier (aka the “Workspace short name”). I am afraid, at this time there is no way to change the project key via self-serve, as you can only set the workspace identifier at the creation of the workspace. If you want to make changes to the prefix, please reach out to Atlas support and they will be glad to help you!

Mustafa Akın February 22, 2023

Hi @Marcio C_ 

My issues are like RESMO1-12, meaning workspace identifier is RESMO1

Unfortunately Atlassian support is available for paid plans, and although we pay for other products, we do not have paid support for Atlas since we are on its free one.

Majken Longlade February 24, 2023

Can't promise it will work, but you can use the Give Feedback option from the help menu on a free plan. I found a bug on our free plan and was directed to use that to report it since I couldn't directly access support tickets either.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events