Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automation to trigger Atlas Project Update

Michael Seguin May 10, 2024

When transitioning an idea (in Jira Product Discovery) between statuses, or transitioning a task/epic, it would be great to be able to trigger a request to update a linked project in Atlas... sprinkle in a little AI to autosuggest the project update based on the transition and any related comments that were added to the JPD idea or Jira task/epic that was just changed. 

1 comment

Comment

Yerbol Nisanbayev
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 12, 2024

Hi @Michael Seguin 

Thank you for your feedback, I am a product manager at Atlas and I have logged your suggestion in our things to work on in the future.

Like # people like this
Igor Lacerdino May 16, 2024

I'd jump in here on some automations with Atlas I'd love to have:

• Every Atlas project can be tracked with an epic, so I'd like an automation that creates an epic automatically or vice versa into my jira project
  • An automation that can add all "contributors" of an epic/children cards of an epic directly to its linked atlas project contributors section, based on Jira assignee. It would eliminate the extra work of adding them manually in atlas.
  • Automation to automatically assign a team to all atlas projects I create.
  • Automation to start an atlas project and post an update as soon as an epic changes status
  • Automation to post an update on the atlas project as soon as a card that is a child of the linked epic changes status

Like # people like this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events