Access to atlassian from Russia

Александр Абрамов February 16, 2023

Hi!

The company I work for used to use Jira and Atlassian, but now we are using other systems because we are from Russia.

I really need to get the data that is on the page from Atlassian, but every time I load the page I get the error 'Page unavailable'

Is it possible to get access for literally 5 minutes to download old data from there?

Thank you!

2 comments

Comment

Kalin U
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 16, 2023

Clearly, any services used by government and business entities directly related with the conflict have been suspended by Atlassian: Atlassian stands with Ukraine.

I would contact support directly instead of posting on this public forum: https://support.atlassian.com/contact.

Like Andy Gladstone likes this

1. My family is from Ukraine, part of this family is still in this country. I have no complaints about the impossibility of using the service. I indicated the country of work to give information about the fact, that the page is unavailable. That is the only meaning this information had.

2. That's exactly where I asked my question. One of the answers support offers is Getting help from the Atlassian Community. That is exactly what I was trying to do.

Kalin U
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 16, 2023

What data are you trying to get? Has Atlassian closed your Jira site completely?

There are functional requirements for developing the product (feed generator) I'm working on now.

Yes, authorization in the atlassian account does not work from Russia and there is no connection to pages, no matter what the company does.

Like Kalin U likes this
Kalin U
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 16, 2023

Alexander, the majority of the community members here (including myself) are not Atlassian employees or representatives, just regular or power users helping each other.

Because your Jira data is private, you should look for help from the vendor directly. You may try opening a ticket without logging in from https://www.atlassian.com/company/contact/purchasing-licensing.

Stephanie Fubara August 15, 2023

Alexander, 
I was just wondering if you were finally able to get your data? 

Did you try using a static VPN?

I'm currently testing Jira and i keep getting errors most likely because of my location, but i'd like to know if a VPN would solve the issue.

Thank you!

Like Kalin U likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events