Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ability to Delete Projects

Matthew McGarity April 10, 2023

We've been test-piloting Atlas within our product team, and now we're ready to use it legitimately. 

We want to delete all the test projects we created, but it doesn't appear I can do anything but archive them.  Is deleting projects a thing or on the roadmap?

2 comments

Comment

Daniella Latham
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 11, 2023

Hey @Matthew McGarity thanks for raising this. This isn't currently available but it is on our roadmap, and we hope to share an update on it soon. Thanks, Daniella

Like # people like this
Miguel Guerrero January 4, 2024

Is there any news on the feature to delete projects and goals?

Will Fieldsend April 24, 2023

@Daniella Latham I would also love this feature. 
Is there a place we can subscribe/read about the product roadmap? 

Daniella Latham
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 25, 2023

Hi @Will Fieldsend

We don't have anything public to share but we're going to be starting up a new, private Slack community soon that'll give a direct line to our Product team, where we can share updates and get feedback. 

Is this something you'd be interested in joining? If so let me know and I'll add you to our list! 

Thanks, Daniella

Will Fieldsend April 26, 2023

Sure @Daniella Latham I'd love to be in that Slack! Sign me up please!

Like Daniella Latham likes this
David Washburn May 19, 2023

@Daniella Latham would it be possible for me to join as well? I'm interested in rolling out Atlas more broadly.

Michaela K. March 18, 2024

@Daniella Latham would it be possible for me to join as well? 

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events