Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Team Central just shipped Follow Tags, so you can stay on top of your teams!

Ah, Monday morning and what better way to kickstart your week than checking Team Central and getting a refresher on what happened in the past week. But if you’re part of a big team where new things are always popping up or you're curious about broader topics around the business, you might still be left with some FOMO of the projects you’re not following yet 😰

Fear not, because Team Central has just shipped follow tags. We repeat - you can now follow tags (previously known as labels 😉) and automatically get updates from any new projects or goals from that tag straight in your feed and digest emails. No more fomo of what’s happening in your programs, wider products, initiatives…whatever it is your teams use common tags for!

What’s new

1.png

Follow a tag from the tag feed, found by clicking through any added on a project or goal.

image-20211008-053211.png

Once you’ve followed the tag, you’ll now automatically get any project or goal updates related to this tag in your update feeds. Your followed tags will also appear on your Home screen for quick access to their feeds.

image-20211008-053247.png

In your updates feed, you’ll be able to distinguish which updates you’re seeing because you follow the project or goal versus where you follow the tag.

followtagsinemail.gif

And you’ll also receive these updates in your weekly digest email if that’s how you prefer catching up on your updates instead!

We’re so excited to ship this because so many users have asked for it, so we can’t wait for you to try it out and share your feedback and delight with us ✨

2 comments

Comment

Chris Blakesley February 4, 2022

Like this feature! 

When do followers of tags receive their weekly digest emails? Is the timing of digest emails customizable by administrators?

Thanks

JoMi October 10, 2022

Good day @Rachel Lin!

Thank you for your advice, I will now go and test your new feature and as far as I'm ready, of course, I will come back and will share all the results with you and community! Thanks!

Best regards,

Vladislav

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events